Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you ever find yourself thinking... "gee that would be good to blog about"?

I did, twice yesterday. Guess where I was both times? In my car, driving around... nowhere near a computer.

That's where I think of most things I need to do, while I'm doing something completely different and have no ability to do the thing I just thought of to do. THEN when I am in a position to be doing that thing I need to be doing, do I remember to do it? NO!? That would be too simple, too helpful.

So I vowed to rush home and start my blog, to write about the two bloggable subjects on my mind. And here I am a day later with no earthly idea regarding the subjects I indented to blog about.

BRB - Gone to remember... yeah right. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment