Monday, July 20, 2009

HGTV is like crack

Couldn't be more addicting when you're about to buy a house, a blank canvas... oh the possibilities.

Now it's just that dreadful waiting game to hear if we are approved and the house is ours. How long will we have to wait? How long will we have to hope and wonder and think of the decorating options!?

It might just be the death of me.

2 comments:

  1. I love love HGTV,It is one of my favorite pastimes. Do you have a favorite show?
    I agree,buying a house can be so stressful, the ups and downs will wear you down...It's will be over quickly though...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shows are the ones where they show you how to do nice things for cheap, we can relate and get good tips so much better than the ones where they talk about how people paid $90,000 for their back yard design.
    Although, I do indulge myself with some Divine Design... Candice Olsen is pretty much a genius. Are you watching Desgin Star?

    ReplyDelete