Our moving process has gotten under way (a little late actually).
I intended on starting about three weeks ago, however my laziness prevailed. Now that we know we have the house, it's going to be a lot easier to get stuff done. I can now visualize where everythings going to go, how we're going to decorate and I am continuing my DIY/HGTV addiction and taking mental notes.
I wonder if we could ever get them to come to our house by applying to one of those shows? That would be beyond awesome, and I guess it can't hurt to try! I wonder if there's a strategy for that...
This week we are dog-sitting for my parent's dog Smokey.
As you can see she's a wee bit crazy.
Add this on top of our 4 dogs and ferret... tends to make this household more like a zoo!
Perfect timing to add to the hectic feeling of the house. Oh well, my parents have always been there for me so it's only fair that I offer to help them out as much as I can.
Today so far I've been through: 3 loads of laundry, one load of dishes, two trashbags full of trash. I wonder what my tally will be by the end of the day?
I hope this blog helps me stay on track by giving me a sense of obligation to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment